Miniature Garden Scene Key holder | Miniature Art

Hello crafty souls,
        Today I am coming with a very beautiful and cute project miniature garden scene key holder. I am die hard fan of miniature art and get inspired by many artist on social media.
        This is my very first try with miniatures. For this I have used homemade air dry clay. For furniture I have used mdf board and acrylic colors. Everything is handmade except the outer shadow box.


 At night with lights.  . .





Some closer shots


Tiny garden shelf with teeny tiny plants


Full of crate tiny apples

Some miniature gardening tools

How cute is this little birdhouse

Little plant in a pot on wooden table

Beautiful little hanging plant

I just love the green grass on Window's roof

Lovely antique look on wall mounted lamp
And it's a tea time.... Miniature chair table with tea set and yummy chocolate crescent rolls


I hope you all like my creation.
Thank you for stopping by.. .
Sujata...

Happy Crafting.....


Sharing my creativity for craftangles November month's challenge

Anything goes:


https://blog.hndmd.in/2019/11/challenge-of-month-november-2019.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful : Transperent Shaker Card

Beauty is a feeling of pleasure... 🙂 Being your own kind of beautiful... Means one must appreciate oneself and not imitate others. Be uni...